SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.A. Bernatskaya, Ecology of language and communicative practice 2, 15–31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.Y. Ilyin, Toponymic lexis in regional newspaper articles of late 19th -early 21st centuries: dynamic processes (Volgograd State University Publishing House, Volgograd, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Ionova, Ecology attributes and the problem of their distinction in linguistic ecology. Emotive linguistic ecology in modern communicative space (Peremena, Volgograd, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kopnina, Ecology of language and communicative practice 2, 78–89 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Kudryashova, Traditional word. Subdialects of Volgograd Oblast in the past and the present (Peremena, Volgograd, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kurashkina, Ecology of language and communicative practice 2, 143–156 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Pospelov, Russian geographical names: toponymic dictionary (AST: Astrel, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- The rules of Russian orthography and punctuation. Complete academic reference (AST-PRESS KNIGA, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Sidorova, Lingua-ecological problems of toponimic space of a region, Ecology of language and communicative practice 2, 157–166 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Skovorodnikov, The ecology of the Russian language (Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Chemyakin, Cossack family names and… (etymology, hydrotoponymics, local history) (Print, Volgograd, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- The ecology of the Russian language. Dictionary of linguistic ecology terms (FLINTA: Nauka, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.