SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.V. Ponomarev, E.V. Osipchukova, Education and science: proceedings of the ural branch of the russian academy of sciences 1 (43), 42–50 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Shamsutdinova, Socio-economic situation in Russia: state and prospects, 55–61 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z.A. Chapkovich, V.I. Revyakina, Tomsk state university journal 420, 179–183 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Andreeva, Human and Society, 62–69 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Dmitrieva, V.I. Kaminskaia, Scientific and technological progress and staff training, 44–51 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kolovelonis, M. Goudas, Learning and individual differences 61, 77–86 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kalina, R.A. Aidarov, Socio-economic and technical systems: research, design, optimization 1 (64), 80–89 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ivashchenko, L.I. Khalilova, A.V. Shigabutdinov, Strategic directions of reforming the higher education system of physical culture, 251–254 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cronin, J. Allen, C. Mulvenna, Physical education and sport pedagogy 23 (2), 181–196 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Richards, R. Andrew, G. McLoughlin, V. Ivy, Journal of teaching in physical education 36 (4), 510–520 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Marvin, International Journal of Intercultural Relations 14 (2), 251–263 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Goncharov, Tomsk state university journal 164 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Roure, D. Pasco, Journal of teaching in physical education 37 (1), 24–34 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kalina, A.I. Golubev, R.A. Aidarov, Journal of organizational culture, communications and conflict 20 (3), 89–94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.