SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- The strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation till 2020 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Simonenko, M.V. Retivykh, in 2 books, book 1 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- F.Sh. Mukhametzyanova, T.M. Tregubova, The European Proceedings of Social &Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ishchenko, Z.S. Sazonova, Moscow Administrative Road Inspectorate publishing house (2005); A. Bailey, Amrita-Russia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Valeev, D.M. Zinnatova, Alternative didactic systems abroad (20th century) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Boaler, C. Humphrey, Heinemann: Portsmouth, NH (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kolowich, U. Duke, The Chronicle of Higher Education (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ruthven, Handbook of International Research in Mathematics Education (LEA, London, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Goodchild, B. Sriraman, The International Journal of Mathematics Education 44 (5), (2012); A. Schoenfeld, The International Journal of Mathematics Education 44 (5), (2012); A. Hutorsky National education 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Lebedev, School technologies 5 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Winter, The higher education 8 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Kamaleeva, The Moscow pedagogical state university (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Fedorov, F.T. Hamatnurov, Science and education: News of the Ural office of the Russian Academy of Education 10, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Podlasy, Pedagogics: new course, in 2 books, book 1, (VLADOS, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Markova, Pedagogics 6 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Boltayeva, Training of teachers of vocational education taking into account requirements of a modern education system, The Young scientist 2, 772–774, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Nigmetzyanova, N.Yu. Bogatkina, I.T. Gaixing, R.I. Gaixing, S.Yu. Gruzkova, A.R. Kamaleeva, O.B. Russkova, V.R. Sayfutdinova, Otechestvo publishing house (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.