SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V. F. Oleshko, Media education: from theory to practice 119 (2008); A. P. Korochenskiy, Media education and media competency: experts talk 58 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Korkonosenko, Media education and media competency: experts talk 49 (2009); I. V. Zhilavskaya, Media and informational competence in Russia: way to future 56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- А. V. Fedorov, Media education: history and theory (Information for everybody, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Onkovich, Media and informational competence in Russia: way to future 162, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Fateeva, Media education: theoretical basis and practical realization (Chelyabinsk State University, Chelyabinsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K.V Kiuru., E.E. Popova, Theory and Practice of Physical Culture 5, 9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U. Eco, The Absent Structure: Introduction to Semiotics (Petropolis, St. Petersburg, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Mikhaleva, Media Education in Great Britain: Past and Present (South Federal University, Taganrog, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Simakova, Znak: The Problematic field of media education 2 (24), 107–118 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.