SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M.A.K. Halliday, Language as social semiotic: The social interpretation of language and meaning (Arnold Publishers, London, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bauman, C.L. Briggs, Annual Review of Anthropology 19, 59–88 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Phylosophy Encyclopedic Dictionary (2010), URL: http://terme.ru/slovari/filosofskii-enciklopedicheskii-slovar1.html (date of access: 2 March 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Felton, Dueling discourse (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Yokoyama, Cognitive model of discourse and the Russian word order (Yazyki slavyanskoy kultury, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lakoff, Talking Power: The Politics of Language in Our Life (Harper Collins Publisher, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- O. Krapivkina, Journal of language and cultural education 3, 77–92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Krapivkina, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University 1 (95), 269–273 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Danet, Semiotica, 32(3-4), 187–219 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Merriam Webster’s Dictionary of Law (2011), URL: https://www.merriam-webster.com/legal 9 (date of access: 2 March 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tiersma, Legal language (University of Chicago Press, Chicago 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sinyova, O. Krapivkina, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University 12, 448–452 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. van Leeuwen, Discourse & Society 6 (1), 81–106 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Iriskhanova, Playing with a focus in language. Semantics, syntax, and pragmatics of de-focusing (Yazyki slavyanskoy kultury, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bolinger, Language: The loaded weapon (Longman Press, New York, 1980). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.