SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- L.V. Zaytseva, Educational technologies and society 11 (1), 135–142 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Zaslavskaya, , O. Ya. Kravets, Bulletin of the Russian University of Peoples’ Friendship. Series: Informatization of education 4, 78–92 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Solovov Higher education in Russia 11, 301–310 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Sumsova, Vocational training of students of a technical college in a foreign language: theory and practice, 41–44 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sysoev, Language and Culture 4 (24), 211–219 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sheenok, V.V. Kukartsev, Izvestiya Volgograd State Technical University 14 (117), 101–105 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. He, H. H. Kinshuk, A. Patel, Proceedings of ICALT, 3–7 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O. Antamoshkin, V. Kukarcev, A. Pupkov,R. Tsarev International Multidisciplinary Scientific Conference SGEM 14, 227–232 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hodgins, E. Duval, IEEE 1484.12. 1-2002 (Draft Standard for Learning Object Metadata, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. C. Clark, R. E. Mayer, E-learning and the science of instruction: Proven guidelines for consumers and designers of multimedia learning. (John Wiley & Sons, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Graf, CELDA 1, 440–443 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Paramythis, S. Loidl-Reisinger, Second european conference on e-learning 1, 369–379 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shute, B. Towle, Adaptive e-learning. Educational psychologist 38 (2), 105–114 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Birjali, A. Beni-Hssane, M. Erritali Applied Soft Computing Journal 69, 14–32 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.