SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- G. Kovacs, C.W. Marshall, Classics and Comics (Oxford University Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, K. Kutuzov, The secret history of comics (AST, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Eisner, Theory of Comics & Sequential Art (Poorhouse Press, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Kozlov, The communication of the comics (in the textual and semiotic aspects) (Volgograd, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Anisimova, The linguistics of a text and intercultural communication (based on Creole texts) (Academia, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kukkonen, Contemporary Comics Storytelling (University of Nebraska Press, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hannah, Comics and Language: Reimagining Critical Discourse on the Form (University Press of Mississippi, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mario, The Language of Comics (Intertext) (London: Routledge, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tim, Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to the Comic Book Universe (Chronicle Book, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Beatty, The DC Comics Encyclopedia, Updated and Expanded (DK Publishing, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.