SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V.F. Novodranova, Terminology and knowledge: materials of the 2nd International Symposium (Moscow. May 21–22, 2010). 24–30. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Schwarz, Einführung in die Kognitive Linguistik. (Francke, Tübingen, Basel, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Geeraerts, H. Guyckens, Cognitive Linguistics. (University Press, Oxford, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Revina, [Electronic resource] http://elar.urfu.ru/bitstream/10995/25318/1/ avfn_2013_38.pdf. (Date of access: 28.08.2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. von Humboldt, Selected papers in linguistics. (LLCIG “Progress”, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kubryakova, Language and Knowledge: On the way of getting knowledge about language: Parts of speech from the cognitive point of view. The role of language in the knowledge of the world. (Languages of Slavic culture, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Golovanova, Introduction into cognitive science of terminology. (Flinta: Science, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Madzhaeva, Terms in communicative field: materials of the scientific seminar. 237-241. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Т.V. Lukoyanova, Linguistics of the 21st Century: Traditions and Innovations: a collected works based on the materials of the Second international scientific conference in memory of professor V.V. Lazarev. 76-83. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kubryakova, V.Z. Demyankov, Yu.G. Pankrats, L.G. Luzin, A Short Dictionary of Cognitive terms. (Moscow Lomonossov’s State Univ. Press, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bekisheva, Forms of language presentation of gnoseological categories in clinical terminology. Abstract of thesis of doctor of philology (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Boldyrev, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University. Philology. Art history. 33 (248). 11. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Boldyrev, Questions of Cognitive Linguistics. 2. 5. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.Ya. Ivanova, Linguistic and cultural specifics of the word-formation category of locality (on the material of the Russian and English languages): thesis of philology sciences candidate (Stavropol, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Novodranova, To the jubilee of the scientist: a collection of scientific works devoted to the anniversary of E.S. Kubryakova. 83. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Sloeva, Cognitive-communicative approach to the description of anatomical object: thesis of philology sciences candidate (Samara, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- National Standards (GOST) 25725 – 89. Medical metal tools. General technical conditions. [Electronic resource] http://docs.cntd.ru/document/ gost-25725-89 (Date of access: 03.03.2015) (Standard in form Press, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- National Standards (GOST) 25725 – 89. Medical instruments. Terms and definitions. (Standard in form Press, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Liehn, H. Schlautmann, 1x1 der chirurgischen Instrumente. Benennen, Erkennen, Instrumentieren. (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Semenov, Modern surgical instruments. (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Manerko, Text and Discourse: Traditional and Cognitive-Functional Aspects of Research: Collection of Scientific Works. 17. (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.