SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- K. Sedov, Genre nature of the discursive thinking of the linguistic personality (Genres, Saratov, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Goroshko, A. Kirilina Gender Studies J., Kharkov 2, 234–241 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirilina, Woman in Russian Society J. 2, 21–27 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gorodnikova, The Gender Factor and the Distribution of Social Roles in Modern Society, The Gender Factor in Language and Communication, Ivanovo, 23–27 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sternin, Problem of the description of gender communicative behaviour (Gender: language, culture, communication, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Voichenko Vestnik of Volgograd State University J. 1 (9), 64–65 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Karaulov, Russian language and language personality, (Science, Moscow, 1987). [Google Scholar]
- V. Maslova, Expressiveness Parameters of the text, Human factor in the language. Language mechanisms of expressiveness. Moscow, 179–204 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shakhovsky Categorization of emotions in the lexical and semantic system of language. Voronezh 85, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- R. Fiehler, Kommunikation und Emotion, (Walter de Gruyter, Berlin; New York, 1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Dementiev, Communicative genre: speech genres as a means of formalizing social interaction, Genres of speech, Saratov 3, 18–40 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Baranov, Two structural components in cogniotype and its genre peculiarities (Genres, Saratov, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kirilina, Some results of gender studies in Russian linguistics (Gender: language, culture, communication, Moscow, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bakhtin, The problem of speech genres, Russian vocabularies (Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.