SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A. Wierzbicka, The Case for Surface Case. (Arbor, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Peremena, 3–16 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F. Field, Linguistic Borrowing in Bilingual Contexts. (John Benjamin’s Publishing, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Haspelmath, Lexical borrowing: concepts and issues. Loanwords in the world’s language. (2009). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/279973916_Lexical_borrowing_concepts_and_issues [accessed May 19 2018] [Google Scholar]
- Ibid. P. 50 [Google Scholar]
- V. Evans, How Words Mean (OUP, 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Novikova, Borrowing cultural concepts (Peremena, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Peremena, 33–34 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.B. Novikova, Peremena 20 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jarvis, Conceptual transfer: Crosslinguistic effects in categorization and construal. (2011). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231869051_Conceptual_transfer_Crosslinguistic_effects_in_categorization_and_construal [accessed May 21 2018] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.