SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.A. Dorofeeva, A.A. Dorofeev,Language Discourse in the Social Practice, 80–86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Mityagina, Communicative Actions in the Tourist Discourse. Foreign Languages in Tertiary Education 4, 88–97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. Novikova, Journal of Voronezh State University. Linguistics and Intercultural Communication 1, 53–57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Korolkova, A.P. Naumova, Guide translation: the complexity of cultural transfer, Linguistic and translatological logistics of the multilingual tourist Internet resource (Volgograd State University, Volgograd, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dann, The language of tourism (CAB International, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Agorni, Questions of mediation in the translation of tourist texts, Altre modernità. Numero Speciale Confini mobili: lingua e cultura nel discorso del turismo (2012), URL: https://riviste.unimi.it/index.php/AMonline/article/view/1963 (date of access: 16.04.18) [Google Scholar]
- M. Guidère, Publicité et Traduction (L’Hartmattan, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Mityagina, E. Yu. Novikova, T. Yu. Makhortova, I. D Volkova, ASSEHR, Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference “CILDIAH 2017” 97, 320–325 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Potočnik Topler, Language, discourse and communication in globalized tourism, Literature, language and culture influenced by globalization: (“East West” Association for Advances Studies and Higher Education GmbH, Vienna, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gureeva, Proceedings of the 3rd All-Russian Scientific Conference “Branding as a communicative technology of the 21st century”, 128–131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.-R. Ladmiral, E. М. Lipiansky, La Communication interculturelle (Armand Colin, Paris, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Novozhilova, Modern Research of Social Problems (digital journal) 8 (52),138-149 (2015) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12731/2218-7405-2015-8-11 (date of access: 16.04.18) [Google Scholar]
- F. Austermühl, Training translators to localize (Auckland: University of Auckland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pym, Website localization, The Oxford Handbook of Translation Studies ed. by K. Malmkjаеr, K. Windle, 410–424 (Oxford University Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gouadec, Le traducteur, la traduction et l’entreprise (AFNOR, Paris, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.