SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- L. I. Umansky, Questions of psychology staff students: nauch. proceedings (Publishing house of the pedagogical Institute, Kursk, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- R. B Shaw, The Key to trust in organizations: Effectiveness, honesty, caring (Business, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Cartwright, A. Zander (eds.)., Group Dynamics. Research and Theory (Harper and Row, N. Y., 1968) [Google Scholar]
- G. M Andreeva, Social psychology (Aspect Press, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Krichevsky, The psychology of leadership: a Training manual (Statute, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Petrovskaya, Theoretical and methodological problems of social and psychological training (MSU, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Antsiferova, Psychological study of social personality development, 5-38 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Chernyshev, Organization and leadership in youth 319. groups: theory, experiment, practice: selected papers (Publishing house of KSU, Kursk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Dyachkova, L. G. Hrebenyk, M. E. Ledovskaya, Science and education: new time 2, 205–212 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Kovaleva, Modern problems of science and education 2-2, 552–552 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pelmenev and others, Engineering education 20, 178–187 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Baeva, Knowledge. Understanding. Skill 1, 82–89 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Christian Gansuar, E. A. Neretina, Yu.V. Korokoshko Integration of education 19 (2), 22–30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Ekimova Modern foreign psychology 4 (2), 20–27 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Plotnikova, Formation of critical thinking of University students in the conditions of the command form of organization of training: monograph (Izd-vo Kazan. UN-TA, Kazan, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bloom, D. Stevens, T. Wickwire, Journal of Applied Sport Psychology 15, 129–143 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Oplatka, International Journal of Leadership in Education: Theory and Practice 20, 517–524 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Michaelsen, M. Sweet, New Directions for Teaching and Learning. 8 December (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nazarenko, V. A. Petrov, V. V. Sidorin, Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya 4, 171–172 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Reznik, M. V. Chernikovskaya, V. G. Kamburg, Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Social science. 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang, P. O. De Pablos, Q. Xu Computers in Human Behavior 31, 491–498 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Ravikovich, Training team building. Objectives, diagnostic techniques, games (Genesis, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. R. Scholters, The Team Handbook. How to use Teams to Improve Quality (New York, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Pesha, Management approach to the formation of corporate culture of service sector organizations: dis. kand. Ekon. (Ekaterinburg, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Kupreychenko, Psychology of trust and distrust (Publishing house “Institute of psychology RAS”, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Chapman, M Meuter., D. Toy L. WriteJournal of Management Education 30, 557–569 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.