SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M.M. Abdullaeva, Psychological journal 25 (2), 86–95 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Ermolayeva, Psychological journal 22 (4), 51–59 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hughes, British Journal of Guidance and Counselling 41 (1), 58–68 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Iedema, H. Scheeres, Applied Linguistics 24(3), (2003) 316–337 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Maybin K. Richards, Applied Linguistics 29(1), 164–167 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Neary, Career Matters 2 (3), 14–15 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Neary, British Journal of Guidance and Counselling 42 (2), 199–210 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Povarenkov, Siberian journal of psychology 24, 53–58 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Shneider, Professional identity: theory, experiment, training (Voronezh,“MODEK”, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Zavalishena, Methods of identification of a person with a profession (M., Yaroslavl, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Shiryaeva, The structural-content and functional paradigm of modern business discourse: diss. ... Doct. philol. sciences, (Nalchik, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gryaznova, Computer Communication as a Social Phenomenon: Thesis ... Candidate of Philosophical Sciences, (Nizhny Novgorod, 2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.