SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Russian Federation Government Order from 29 of November 2014 The State Youth Policy of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025 [Google Scholar]
- The concept for a long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Economic Development, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law On Education in the Russian Federation num. 273-FZ edition of 29 December 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Leading trends in the development of modern education, Electronic resource: URL http://www.profile-edu.ru/vedushhie-tendencii-v-razvitii-sovremennogo-razovaniya-osnovnye-protivorechiya-page-1.html [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Zimniaia, Key competences as the effective-target basis of competence approach in education (Research Center for Quality Problems in Training Specialists, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Lapidus, Problems of education content of teaching foreign language in a linguistic university (Vysshaia shkola, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Galskova, Modern methods of teaching foreign languages (Glossa, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Big encyclopedic dictionary (Norint, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. L. Kolesnikova, O. A. Dolgina, English-Russian terminology reference book on the methodology of teaching foreign languages (Cambridge University Press, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Kubriakova, Language and cognition: On the way of obtaining knowledge about language: Parts of speech from the cognitive point of view. The role of language in the way of conceiving the world (Yazyki slavianskio kultury, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Stepanov, Constants. Dictionary of Russian culture. Research experience (Languages of Slavic Culture, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Smetanina, Foreign languages at school 5, 21–26, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. F. Koriakovtseva, Humanitarian Educational Environment in a Technical University, 8-10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Tareva, Vestnik ISLU 6, 5–11, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Tareva, Humanitarian Educational Environment in a Technical University, 309–311, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Almazova, V. Ya. Kikot, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University Journal, Humanities and Social Sciences 3, 9–16, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Alisultanova, Competence approach in engineering education (Academia Estestvoznaniya, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Kobzeva, Young Scientist, 2011, Electronic resource: URL https://moluch.ru/archive/26/2790/ [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Khaleeva, Foundations of the theory of teaching the understanding of a foreign language (MSLU, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.