SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- E.A. Dzhandzhugazova, Modern problems of of service and tourism, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Varaksin, T.A. Nefodina, The Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk state agrarian university (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lovell, Summerfolk: A History of the Dacha. (Ithaca and London: Cornel University Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Caldwell, Dacha idylls: Living organically in Russia’s countryside. (Berkeley, L.A.: University of California Press, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Malinova-Tziapheta, From town to dacha. Sociocultural factors of building summer settlements in the vicinity of St. Petersburg (1860-1914). (St.Petersburg: European university publishers, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rusanov, The specific features of dacha suburbanization in Russian as exemplified by the Moscow region. (Economic and social changes : facts, tendencies, forecasts, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Butovetsky, Garden, vegetable garden and dacha non-profit partnerships as estate partnerships. (Law. The Journal of the Higher School of Economics, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Nekhaeva, Monitoring of land use for gardens and vegetable gardens as exemplified by Saransk. (2004).URL: http://www.niioncologii.ru/sites/default/files/files/20140706104624.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Boell, D. Cecez-Kecmanovic, A hermeneutic approach for conducting literature reviews and literature searches. (Commun. Assoc. Inform. Syst. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Elyugin, Dacha is our symbol of life. (Science and life, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Bogolyubov, The Food Programme of the USSR: the content and ways of turning it into reality. (M. : Politizdat, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Kapkan, L.S. Likhacheva, The Ural State University Review. Arts 55(15) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tumanov, A dacha diet is a holiday, The Your 6 Hundred Square Meters newspaper (2015), URL: http://sotki.ru/obmen_opitom/article/dachnaya-dieta--eto-prazdnik-3601 (date of access: 22.07.2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Polezhaev, A dacha diet or dacha as a body-builder, 2008–2017 – Tea Road (2014), URL: http://www.tearoad.ru/dachnaya-dieta-ili-dacha-kak-trenazher/ (date of access: 21.02.2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ryzhova, On food. Dacha eating practices, The Commentaries of I. Ryzhova about food (2012), URL: http://www.abcslim.ru/articles/1051/pro-edu-edim-na-dache/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.