SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V. K. Kolondaev, Y. F. Panina, Medical Psychology in Russia: electron. Science journ 1 (2009), URL: http:// medpsy.ru (date of access: 05.03.2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Reutskaya, R. V. Savkina, E. E. Ruslyakova, L. V. Mezentseva, O. V. Gribova, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research 15 (11), 255–263 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Ruslyakova, E.M. Razumova, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, 844–850 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. C. McEachan, M. Conner, N. Taylor, R. J. Lawton, Health Psychology Review 5, 97–144 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. D. Isaeva, V. E. Kagan, Psycho-diagnostic methods in Pediatrics and pediatric Psychoneurology (PMI, S.-Pb., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Romycina, Questions of Psychology 1, 39–47 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Svistunova, Nurse 6, 47–52 (2012); I. Ajzen Psychology and Health 26, 1113–1127 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Billings, R.H. Moos, Journal of Behavioral Medicine 4 (2), 139–157 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Ruslyakova, Psychological characteristics of adhesives suffering from bronchial asthma and psychological correction methods, (St. Petersburg, PhD dissertation (Psychology), S.-Peterb. gos. universitet, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.