SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A. N. Baranov, Cognitive Mechanisms of Ontologization of Knowledge in the Mirror of a Language, Trudy of Art. Intel. 793. p. 21–39 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lincoln, Address to the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois. S. and W. 1832-1858. V. I, p. 28–37 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. van Dijk, Semantic Discourse Analysis, Handbook of D. A. 2. p. 103–125 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- P. Charaudeau, Grammaire du sens et de l’expression. (Hachette Education, Paris, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- А. А. Genis, the Tower of Babel, F. L. 9. p. 10 –216 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Kaburise, Speech act theory and communication. (University of Pretoria, Pretoria, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Minsky, Frames for representation of knowledge. (Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, Cambridge, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- D. J Greenstone, The Lincoln Persuasion. Remaking American Liberalism. (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Hear, Descriptiveness and evaluation, L. pragm. 16. p. 183–195 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Rieke, Argumentation and the decision making process. (Macmillan Publishing Co., N-Y, 1975) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.