SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.S. Sidenko, Assistant Principal 6, 96–111 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kralya, Method of educational projects as means of activation of educational activity of pupils: study guide (OSU Publishing house, Omsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Polat, Modern pedagogical and information technologies in education: study guide (M., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Chechel, Research projects in school practice, Department of research activity of a teacher and a student in modern school (September, M., 1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Pereverzev, School and production 1, 14–16 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sergeyev, PSU Bulletin 2, 281–285 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sergeyev, Mir Nauki: Online magazine, 4 1, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Kilpatrick, Dewey’s Influence on Education, The Philosophy of John Dewey Illinois (1989) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nishitani, The History and Present Status of the John Dewey Society (Tokyo, Sept. 12 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stoof, R.L. Marrens, J.G. Merrienboer Jeroen, What is a competence? Constructionist approach as an exit from confusion, Open University of the Netherlands, (2004). Access mode: www.ht.ru. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.