SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Narodnoe obrazovanie 2, 55–61 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Lebedev, School technologies 5, 1–3 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Akopova, Questions of teaching methodology at the University 12, 5–8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Trofimova, Didactic bases of formation of students’ communicative competence. Unpublished doctorate thesis (St. Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Drobyshevsky, Organization of students’ independent work with the use of computer technology training. Unpublished candidate’s thesis (Saratov, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Makarova, Interactive educational technologies in competence-oriented teaching and learning (Sputnik+, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Semenova, Vestnik of the Buryat State University 1 (2), 75–78 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bespalko, Components of pedagogical technology (Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- F. Debyser, Le Françaisdans le monde 73, 40 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- C. Aldrich, Simulations and the future of learning: an innovative (and perhaps revolutionary) approach to e-learning (Pfeifer & Company, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jones, Simulations in Language Teaching (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Zagvyazinsky, Learning theory: modern interpretation (Academy, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Altukhova, Communication in the social computer network “Vkontakte”: the genre aspect. Unpublished candidate’s thesis (Kemerovo, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Pavel’eva, Methodical development of students’ writing skills by means of educational Internet blog. Unpublished candidate’s thesis (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Sysoev, Information and communication technologies in foreign language teaching: theory and practice (Glossa-Press, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Libshner, In the world of scientific discoveries 2 (1), 142–143 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.