SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A. Cross, Journal of European studies 46, 3–4, 378–379 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Vichkitova, Sociological review 15, 68–90 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Reichstetter, Humour and laughter in history: Transcultural perspectives 15, 79–102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Golovin, Russian literary and art magazines as a form of realization of cultural politics (MGUKI, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Shilnikova, Typological algorythm of full-scale journal in Russia of XIX–XX centuries Bulletin of VolGU. Series 8. Literature studies. Journalistics. V.7, 65–77 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Smirnov Poetics of literary and art magazine as an issue of complex study Russian filology in the context of modern integration processes : in 2 volumes V.2, 383–389 (VolSU, Volgograd, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Prokhvatilova, Observing the language of modern media Journalistics in 2013: regions in Russiam mediaspace (MediaWorld; Journalistics department of Moscow State University, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Lotman, The creation of Karamzin (Young Guards, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Grits, Barona Brambeus’s Journal V.11, 20–26 (1928) [Google Scholar]
- L.Ya. Ginzburg, Library for reading in 1830ies O.I. Senkovskiy Reviews on history of Russian lournalistics and critics (XVIII – XIX centuries) V. 1, 324–341 (Leningrad University printing house, 1950) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Golubtsova, Library for reading as a type of edition (PhD dissertation, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Scherbakova, O.I. Senkovskiy’s journal «Library for reading» of 1834-1856 and formation of mass journalistics in Russia (PhD dissertation, Saint-Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kaverin, Baron Brambeus: Ihistory of Osip Senkovskiy, journalist, editor of « Library for reading» (Science, Moscow, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Polevoy, Ks.A. Polevoy, Literature critics: articles and reviews 1825–1842 (Belles-letters, Leningrad, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- P. Saveliyev, About life and works of O.I. Senkovskiy Senkovskiy O.I. Collected edition, V.1, 11–115 (Imperator’s academy of sciencies typography, Saint-Petersburg, 1858) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Soloviyev, O.I. Senkovskiy: His life and literature activity in relation of his contemporary journalistics: biographic review (S.N. Khudyakov’s printing house, Saint-Petersburg, 1892) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Dikushina, Literary journals and newspapers Sovetskaya entsyklopediya, Moscow, 189–192 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Gromova, «Time » and « Epoch » of M.M. and F.M. Dostoyevskiy History of Russian journalistics of ХVIII–ХIХ centuries. (Saint-Petersburg University printing house, Saint-Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.