SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- N. D. Arutyunova Language and the Human World (Languages of Russian Literature, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Makhovikova Issues of Cognitive Linguistics 3, 40–45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Krysin, Linguistics and Intercultural Communication 2, 17–36 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Boldyrev, D.V. Makhovikova, Issues of Cognitive Linguistics 2, 5–15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Boldyrev, The Conceptual Space of Cognitive Linguistics, Issues of Cognitive Linguistics 1, 18–36 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N.U. Schvedova, The Russian Language: Selected Works (Languages of the Slavic Culture, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Vorkachev, Happiness as a Linguistic Cultural Concept (Gnozis, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Sternin, Issues of Cognitive Linguistics 3, 147–148 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Elizova, Specificity of Scientific Concept “Time” in English and Russian Languages, Philological Sciences, 7, 87–89 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Kubryakova, About the Concepts of Place, Object and Space (Languages of Russian Culture, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Popova, I.A. Sternin Cognitive Linguistics (AST : East West, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Boldyrev, Cognitive Semantics: A Course of Lectures on English Philology (Publishing House of Tambov State University, Tambov, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Paducheva, Dynamic Models in Lexacal Semantics (Ecopolis and Culture, Saint Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Brown Inferno (Doubleday, New York, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Lakoff Metaphors we Live by (URSS, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.