SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.M. Kaplunenko, Concept – Notion – Term: evolution of semiotic entities in the context of discursive practices (ISLU, Irkutsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Tyurneva, Analysis of linguistic and semiotic context of EDUCATION: concept, notion, term: on the material of the English language (Philology Cand. Diss., ISLU, Irkutsk, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Tyurneva, N.V. Schurik, Modern research of Social Problems 9 (1), 115–125 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. Krapivkina, Journal of language and cultural education 3, 77–92 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.Z. Demyankov, Issues of Cognitive Linguistics 3, 5–10 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sigwart, Logic Vol. 1. The Judgment, Concept, and Inference (Territory of Future, Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- OWD Oxford Wordpower Dictionary (Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- CED Collins English Dictionary. URL: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english [Google Scholar]
- MLWD Merriam-Webster’s Learning Dictionary. American English Dictionary for Students of ESL, EFL, and the TOEFL. URL: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/American%20English [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Krapivkina, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current issues of linguistics and didactics: The interdisciplinary approach in humanities”, 146–151 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Florensky, At the rig of thought (Akademicheskij proekt, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Zjablova, Questions of philology (Severnyj Gorod, Moscow, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Rose, They and we: racial and ethnic relations in the United States (New York, 1968). [Google Scholar]
- Oxford Dictionaries (Oxford University Press, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.