SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- E.A. Protsenko, Bulletin of the VSU. Series “Linguistics and Intercultural Communication” 1, 123–127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Haugen, Bilingualism in the Americas: A bibliography and research guide. (Montgomery, University of Alabama Press, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- C. Nilep, Colorado Research in Linguistic 19, 1–22 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Caccamo, Code-switching in conversation. Language, interaction and identity (London: Routledge, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Williams, Insulting Blacks. 12.09.07 http://townhall.com/columnists/walterewilliams/2007/09/12/insulting_blacks/page/full. [Google Scholar]
- S. Poplack, Codeswitching: Anthropological and Sociolinguistic Perspectives (Berlin: Walter de Gruyter, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- C. Myers-Scotton, Language in Society 4(22) 475–503 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.