SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V.G. Belinsky, Works by Alexander Pushkin. Article 9, Collected works in three volumes, in Golovenchenko, F. (general ed.) URL: http://az.lib.ru/b/belinskij_w_g/text_0200.shtml (date of access: 23.03.18) [Google Scholar]
- Popularity of TV media among Russians is decreasing. REGNUM. URL: https://regnum.ru/news/2226480.html (date of access: 23.03.18) [Google Scholar]
- T. Matza, Cultural Anthropology 24 (3), 489–522 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ostbo, Post-Soviet Affairs 33 (3), 200–216 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Stevenson, Journalism Studies 11(6), 852–873 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lunt and P. Stenner, Media, Culture & Society 27 (1), 59–81 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Shulman, The Tale of Fisherman and the Fish: Scandal as reflection of changing social norms, Youtube Channel. URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTSClJAmrWc (date of access: 11.04.18) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Boyatzis, Transforming Qualitative Information: Thematic Analysis and Code Development (Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, CA, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- I. Souch, Popular Tropes of Identity in Contemporary Russian Television and Film. (Bloomsbury Publishing, USA, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Life Priorities of Russians: Family, Money or Creativity? Russian Public Opinion Research Center URL:https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=116264 (date of access: 23.03.18) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Chernikova, Scientific notes of Tambov regional branch of the Russian Union of Young Scientists 2, 175–183 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- My tongue… The problem of ethnic and religious intolerance in Russian Media, in Verhovski, A. (ed) (Panorama, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Fedorov, et al, Media Education 4, 206–235 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Truffaut, Hitchcock (Faber & Faber, London, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dolar, Hitchcock’s objects, in Žižek, S. (ed), Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Lacan: But Were Afraid to Ask Hitchcock (Verso, London, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.