SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- B. Kachru, Institutionalized second-language varieties (The English language today) ed. S. Greenbaum (Oxford: Pergamon, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pym, Exploring Translation Theories (New York: Routledge, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Best Practices on Using Machine Translation. URL: http://www.transperfect.com/blog/best-practices-using-machine-translation. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Borisova, Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo lingvisticheskogo universiteta 13, 53–59 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Morel, E.I. Gimazitdinov, Science, Engineering, Innovations, 2014: Collected Articles International Scientific and Technological Conference (Bryansk, March 25–27, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Galloway, H. Rose, ELT Journal, 1–14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Seidlhofer, A concept of international English and related issues: from real English’ to ‘realistic English’? (Strasbourg: Council of Europe, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ch.K. Ogdens, Basic English: a general introduction with rules and grammar (Trench, Trubner & Co., Ltd., 1930) [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Nerrière, Parlez Globish! Don’t speak English. Broché (Paris, Groupe Eyrolles, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Plain English Campaign. URL: http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wierzbicka, Talking about the Universe in Minimal English: Teaching Science through Words that Children Can Understand. Minimal English for a Global World: Improved Communication Using Fewer Words (Palgrave Macmillan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Goddard, Minimal English for a Global World: Improved Communication Using Fewer Words. (Palgrave Macmillan, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Kohl, The Global English Style Guide: Writing Clear, Translatable Documentation for a Global Market (SAS Institute, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Fomicheva, Foreign languages in higher education 4, 54–59 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Grigoryeva, Student Scientific Forum: materials of the VII International Student Electronic Scientific Conference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ionina, “Globalization” of the English text in international translation studies. Language and culture in the era of globalization: materials of the first international scientific conference. (St. Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pym, On the ethics of translators’ interventions Tarragona (Spain, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Garcia, Machine Translation 25 217–237, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Volkova, Globalization and Localization as the Vectors of Travel E-Discourse Development. PhD Thesis (Volgograd, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Collins’ dictionary. URL: https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/nowhere. [Google Scholar]
- I. Plag, Word-formation in English. (Universität Siegen, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Wayne Magnuson Dictionary of English Idioms, Sayings and Slang. URL: http://esl-bits.net/idioms/id585.htm. [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Romadina (Volkova), V.A. Mityagina, X Linguae Journal 10, 112–124 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bourdieu, Language and Symbolic Power. (Cambridge: Polity Press, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Maslennikova, Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University 6, 22–25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.