SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V.S. Lednyov, Scientific education: development of abilities for scientific creativity 2, (MSAU, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Slastyonin, I.F. Isaev, Y.N. Shiyanov, Pedagogics (Publishing centre “Academia”, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, Interactivity in E-Learning (IGI Global, Dakota State University, USA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Tareva, Innovation of linguodidactic technologies: super omnia veritas, Humanitarian educational environment of a technical university, 309–311 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Lapidus, Foreign languages at school 17, 5–18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Razinov, Foreign languages at school 4, 8–15 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Rogova, I.N. Vereshchagina, Methods of teaching English at the initial stage in general education institutions (Prosvescheniie, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- H. Holec, I. Huttunen, Learner autonomy in modern languages Research and development (Council for Cultural Co-operation of the Council of Europe, Strasbourg, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Konysheva, Higher Education in Russia 11, 18–25, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Oxford, Language Learning Strategies. What Every Teacher should Know (Newbury House Publishers, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Lerner, Reader 1, 357–365 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Almazova, V.Ya. Kikot, St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences 3(179), 9–16 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Galskova, N.I. Gez, Theory of Foreign Language Teaching: Linguodidactics and Methodics (Academia, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Bim, The concept of teaching a second foreign language (German based on English) (Title, Obninsk, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Schukin, Teaching Foreign Languages: Theory and Practice (Filomatis, Мoscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Trofimova, Bulletin of Tambov State University, Humanities 2 (26), 124–128 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.