SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- G. Rosen, A History of Public Health, Expanded Edition, 535 (Baltimore and London: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Khundanov, Meditation of the doctor, 160 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Popov, N.P. Popova, Legal basis of medical activity. Reference and information guide. 256 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Sigerist, Medicine and Human Welfare. 164 (New Haven / London: Yale University Press / Oxford University Press, 1941) [Google Scholar]
- A. de Swaan, In Care of the State: Health Care, Education and Welfare in Europe and the USA in the Modern Era, 339 (Cambridge, Polity Press in association with Basil Blackwell, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Speech I.P. Frank, 1790 “Human poverty: the mother of all diseases.” 1941 [Google Scholar]
- B. Tobes, The right to health: theory and practice: Per. with English. 348 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Frank, Epistola Invitatoria ad Eruditos, 23 (1776) [Google Scholar]
- D. Diderot, Encyclopedie on dictionnaire raisonne des sciences des arts el des métiers (Articel «Hospital», Stuttgart/Bad Cannstatt: Frommann. 1967) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chadwick, Report on the Sanitary Condition of the Labouring Population of Great Britain, 1842, 452 (Edinburgh University Press; Later Edition edition (1 Jan. 1984) [Google Scholar]
- The First Ten Years of the World Health Organization. Geneva: World Health Organization. 538 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- R. Roemer, The Right to Health Care in: Pan American Health Organization. 17–27 (The Right to Health in the Americas, Washington: PAHO. 1989) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gomien, D. Harris, L. Zwaak, European Convention on Human Rights and the European Social Charter: Law and Practice. 516 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.