SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- M.V. Goryunova, L.S. Kuleshova and A.I. Khakimova, “Application of signal analysis for diagnostics,” International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) (Saint Petersburg, 16–19 May 2017) / the team of authors. – SPb.: IEEE, 2017. – DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076487 [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mukhametshin, Eliminating uncertainties in solving bottom hole zone stimulation tasks, Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University. Geo Assets Engineering, 328 (7), 40–50, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.T. Tyncherov, V.Sh. Mukhametshin and L.B. Khuzina, “Method to Control and Correct Telemetry Well Information in the Basis of Residue Number System,” J Fundam Appl Sci., vol. 9(2S), pp. 1370–1374, 2017. DOI: 10.4314/jfas.v9i2s.848. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Sh. Mukhametshin, Y. V. Zeigman& A. V. Andreev, Rapid assessment of deposit production capacity for determination of nanotechnologies application efficiency and necessity to stimulate their development, Nanotekhnologii v Stroitel’stve, 9(3), 20–34. (2017) DOI: 10.15828/2075-8545-2017-9-3-20-34. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ya. Khabibullin, R. I. Suleimanov, D. I. Sidorkin& I. G. Arslanov, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 53(5-6), 378–384. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. K. Halliday Linguistic studies of text and discourse (Vol. 2). A&C Black, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Van Dijk, W. Kintsch and T. A. Van Dijk Strategies of discourse comprehension (pp. 11–12). New York: Academic Press, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Van Dijk Critical discourse studies: A Sociocognitive Approach. Methods of Critical Discourse Studies, 63–74, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Van Dijk (Ed.). Discourse as social interaction (Vol. 2). Sage, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Mann & S. A. Thompson Relational propositions in discourse. Discourse processes, 9(1), 57–90. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Gordon & D. Chan Pronouns, passives, and discourse coherence. Journal of Memory and Language, 34(2), 216, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Lakoff & M. Johnson The Metaphorical Structure of the Human Conceptual System. Cognitive science, 4(2), 195–208, (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Habermas The theory of communicative action: Vol. 1. Reason and the rationalization of society (T. McCarthy, Trans.), (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rojter, Core of Engineering Discourse: Materials Education in Professional Engineering Curriculum, In Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Material Science and Environmental Engineering (pp. 428–431). DEStech Publications. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Z. Samigullina European Research Studies, 18(4), 197. (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.