SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- R.U. Ulmasov, What we should thank migrants for, Tajikistan and Contemporary World Journal. of SRC Under the President of the RT. (Dushanbe, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Supian, Centers of Attraction, Migration, 1 (1197), 57–66 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Avesta, Tj 3 May (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved from: https://ria.ru/world/20150420/1059666430.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasilenko, N. Nazarov, R. Ulmasov, Traps of Globalization. Noospheric Monitoring of the Security of Citizens of Sovereign UN States Within the Earth Dome (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Outcomes of the Russian Census of 2010, Retrieved from: http://www.kroupnov.ru/5/232_1.shtml [Google Scholar]
- Statistical indicators of the social sector of the Republic of Tajikistan. Statistical Agency under President of the Republic of Tajikistan. The situation in the labor market of the Republic of Tajikistan (Report prepared on the basis of studying the workforce, carried out from 20 July to 20 August 2016) Project “Implementation of the National Strategy for the Development of Statistics Project” ECASTAT No. TF017852 (Dushanbe 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Rybakovskii, Functions and consequences of migration processes, Sotsiologicheskie Issledovaniia, 10, 56–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.fergananews.com/news.php?id=24274 [Google Scholar]
- E. Soroko, Ethnically mixed married couples in the Russian Federation, Demographic Review (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Retrieved from: http://migrant.ru/my-i-oni-o-migrantax-yazyke-vrazhdy-i-agressivnoj-mentalnosti/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.