SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- Shanghai convention on combatting terrorism, separatism and extremism, Retrieved from: http://base.garant.ru/2561763/ [Google Scholar]
- National strategy of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 776 on combatting extremism and terrorism for 2016–2020 of 12 November 2016, Retrieved from: http://www.adlia.tj/show_doc.fwx? rgn=128036 [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ozhegov, N.Yu. Shvedova, Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language. (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Yakhjyaev, Origin and reasons of extremism as a negative social phenomenon. Extremism phenomenon: methodological problems of study, Scientific bulletin of Volgograd Academy of Public Administration, Political science and sociology, 1 (5), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On combatting extremism” (Akhbori Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan, 2003, No. 12, Art. 697; 2007, No. 3, Art. 158; Law RT No. 1146 of 27.11.2014) Retrieved from: http://www.mmk.tj/ru/view_sanadhoview.php?showdetail=&sanadID=1 [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Bidova, Psychological and political understanding of extremism. Young scientist, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Martyanov, Evil multiplication by good. Free thought, 5, 83 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Yakhjyaev, Extremism as a special condition of mentality, Collection: State and law: theory and practice. Proceedings of the II International scientific conference, 93–96 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Bidova, Psychological and political understanding of extremism, Young scientist, 1, 259–260 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Ushakov, Explanatory dictionary of modern Russian language, (Moscow, 1938) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Ganayeva, Youth extremism as a deviation type, Young scientist, 12, 361–363 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Martyanov, Evil multiplication by good, Free thought, 5, 85 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Arukhov, Extremism in modern Islam. (Makhachkala, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Grachev, Political extremism, (Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Burkovskaya, Criminal religious extremism in modern Russia, 13–15 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Borisov, A.V. Zherebchenko, Qualification of extremist crimes. (Study guide, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan (adopted on 6 November 1994; amended and revised on 26 September 1999, 22 June 2003 and 22 May 2016). Retrieved from: http://www.mmk.tj/ru/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.