SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- A.F. Losev, Myth dialectic (Moscow, 1930) [Google Scholar]
- S.Kh. Lyapin, Conceptology: development of the approach, Concepts. Scientific works of Centroconcept (Arkhangelsk: Pomorsky University Publishing House, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. Iskandarova, Z. Gulova, M. Davlatmirova, N. Karimova, A. Fomin, Monitoring of Tolerance Associative Field and Forecasting of Inter-Ethnical Interrelations, Problems: Questionnaire Survey in the University Environment of Tajikistan, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 6 (5, S.4), 35–46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Davlatmirova, D.M. Iskandarova, N.I. Karimova, Reflection of national significant elements of a macroconcept DESTINY in Tajik and Pamir linguocultures: questionnaire survey in the university environment of Tajikistan, Aspects of cognitive linguistics, 4, 78–84 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.M Iskandarova et al.. Study of Tolerance in the Youth Environment of Tajikistan (Linguistic Aspects) (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Anichkov, Idiomatics and semantics, Aspects of linguistics, 5, 140–148 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Savitsky, O.A Kulayeva, Concept of linguistic continuum (Samara: NTC publishing house, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z.D. Popova, I.A. Sternin, Outline of cognitive linguistics (Voronezh, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, O.G. Prokhvacheva, Ya.V. Zubkova, E.V. Grabarova, Different mentality (Moscow: Gnozis, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Grishchuk, Abstract lexicon in linguistic consciousness (pilot study of language consciousness of high school students), extended abstract of dissertation…. (Voronezh, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Rudakova, Interpretative field ‘life’, Culture of communication and its formation, 9, 54–56 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.