SHS Web Conf.
Volume 50, 2018The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- L.B. Aristova, Yu.V. Bossin, M. Makhkamov, H. Hashimbekov, Multinational Afghanistan, Western Asia: Ethnopolitical Situation. (Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- A. Knyazev, Separation of Afghanistan will cause “domino effect” for Central Asia in general, regnum.ru (10.09.2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Knyazev, There is another round of sharp inter-ethnic confrontation in Afghanistan, ROOT in EXPERTISE, THE MAIN (TwitterFacebook, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Laletin, Ethnoses in Afghanistan: tension of relationship Retrieved from: mgimo.ru [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Laletin, Interethnic interaction in Afghanistan, Conflicts in the East: Ethnic and Confessional. (Moscow: Aspect press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Loginov, The national issue in Afghanistan, Races and peoples. (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lyakhovsky, Tragedy and valor of Afghanistan, Retrieved from: litmir.me [Google Scholar]
- R. Makhmadshoev. The Tajiks and Pashtuns: issues of relationships, Retrieved from: nsu.ru [Google Scholar]
- A. Orishev, Pashtunvali the history of life and philosophy of Pashtuns, Retrieved from: ppcademy.ru [Google Scholar]
- A. Umnov, Afghanistan: issues and prospects, Retrieved from: limes.ru [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.