SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Baszanger, I., & Dodier, N. (2002). Ethnography. Relating the Part to the Whole. In Qualitative Research: Theory, Method and Practice, pp 8–23. D. Silverman (editor). London: SAGE Publications Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Basso, K. H. (1988). “Speaking with Names”: Language and Landscape among the Western Apache. Cultural Anthropology, 3(2), pp 99–130. Blackwell Publishing [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brewer, J. D. (2000). Ethnography. In Understanding Social Research Series. A. Bryman (editor). Buckingham, UK: Open University Press [Google Scholar]
- Corbin, J. M., & Strauss, A. L. (2015). Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory (4th edition). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications Ltd [Google Scholar]
- Fetterman, D. M. (1998). Ethnography. Step by Step (second edition). Applied Social Research Methods Series,17. Sage Publications [Google Scholar]
- Hammersley, M. & Atkinson, P. (1997). Ethnography. Principles in Practice (2nd edition). New York, NY: Routledge [Google Scholar]
- Illarion L. Merculieff & Libby Roderick (2013). Stop talking. Indigenous ways of teaching and learning and difficult dialogues in higher education. University of Alaska Anchorage. [Google Scholar]
- Malinowski, B. (2002). Argonauts of the Western Pacific. An account of Native Enterprise and Adventure in the Archipelagoes of Melanesian New Quinea. London: Routledge [Google Scholar]
- Miles, M. B. & Huberman, A.M. (1994). Qualitative Data Analysis (2nd edition). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Ricoeur, P. (1991) From Text to Action: Essays in Hemeneutics, Vol. 2. Evanston: Northwestern University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Saldana, J. (2009). The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, H. J., Chen, J., & Liu, X. (2008). Language and rigour in qualitative research: Problems and principles in analysing data collected in Mandarin. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 8, 44. Downloaded March 27, from http://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2288-8-44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spradley, J. P. (1979). The Ethnographic Interview. New York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, Inc [Google Scholar]
- Southwell, C. H. (1990). Kayan-English Dictionary. Kuching, Sarawak: Sarawak Literary Society [Google Scholar]
- Twinn, S. (1998). An analysis of the effectiveness of focus groups as a method of qualitative data collection with Chinese populations in nursing research. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 8, 654–661. doi: 10.1046/j.13652648.1998.00708.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.