SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Language Use and Concerns|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Bakhtin, M. M. (2010). Speech genres and other late essays. University of Texas Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bakhtin, M. M. (2010). The dialogic imagination: Four essays (Vol. 1). University of Texas Press. [Google Scholar]
- Bhatia, V. K. (2016). Critical genre analysis: Investigating interdiscursive performance in professional practice. Taylor & Francis. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Courtine, J.-J. (1981). Analyse du discours politique. Paris: Langages. [Google Scholar]
- Curry, T. J., Jiobu, R. M., & Schwirian, K. P. (2005). Sociology for the twenty-first century. Pearson College Division. [Google Scholar]
- Fairclough, N. (2003). Analysing discourse: Textual analysis for social research. Psychology Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghabool, N., & Kashef, S. H. (2012). Investigating Malaysian ESL students’ writing problems on conventions, punctuation, and language use at secondary school level. Journal of Studies in Education, 2(3), 130–143. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Javid, C. Z. (2014). Perceptive determination of Saudi EFL learners about the characteristics of an ideal English language teacher. Research on Humanities and Social sciences, 4(8), 42–53. [Google Scholar]
- Kubli, F. (2005). Science teaching as a dialogue–Bakhtin, Vygotsky and some applications in the classroom. Science & Education, 14(6), 501–534. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuo, K. Y. C., & Lin, C. S. (2015). Studies on Patterns and Variations of Learning Community of Practices in Global Context. In Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTiCE), 2015 International Conference on (pp. 176–179). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M. K. (2017). To Be Autonomous or Not to Be: Issues of Subsuming Self‐Determination Theory Into Research on Language Learner Autonomy. TESOL Quarterly, 51(1), 220–228. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Linell, P. (1998). Approaching dialogue: Talk, interaction and contexts in dialogical perspectives (Vol. 3). John Benjamins Publishing. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marchenkova, L. (2005). Language, culture, and self: The Bakhtin-Vygotsky encounter. Dialogue with Bakhtin on second and foreign language learning: New perspectives, 171–188. [Google Scholar]
- Mathews, T. J., & Jacquet, R. C. (2013). Using Strategic Interaction in L2 Writing. American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese. [Google Scholar]
- Ngang, T. K., & Chan, T. C. (2015). The importance of ethics, moral and professional skills of novice teachers. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 205, 8–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Halim, N. B. A., Ahsan, N. I. A., & Munir, F. A. (2011). Writing Final Year Project Report in English: Problems, Motivating and Hindering Factors among UTeM Final Year Engineering Learners. Asian Social Science, 8(1), p27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shafie, L. A., & Nayan, S. (2010). Employability awareness among Malaysian undergraduates. International Journal of Business and Management, 5(8), 119. [Google Scholar]
- Smith, R. O. (2005). Working with difference in online collaborative groups. Adult Education Quarterly, 55(3), 182–199. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Verschueren, J. (2015). Ideology in discourse. The International Encyclopedia of Language and Social Interaction. [Google Scholar]
- Winston, B. E., & Patterson, K. (2006). An integrative definition of leadership. International Journal of Leadership Studies, 1(2), 6–66. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, J. (2011). Understanding Interdiscursivity: A Pragmatic Model. Guangzhou: University of Cambridge. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.