SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Language Use and Concerns|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Adler, M., & Ziglio, E. (1996). Gazing into the oracle: The Delphi method and its application to social policy and public health. Jessica Kingsley Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Bachman, L. F. (2002). Some reflections on task-based language performance assessment. Language testing, 19(4), 453–476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buckley, J. J. (1985). Fuzzy hierarchical analysis. Fuzzy sets and systems, 17(3), 233–247 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J. F., Hsieh, H. N., & Do, Q. H. (2015). Evaluating teaching performance based on fuzzy AHP and comprehensive evaluation approach. Applied Soft Computing, 28, 100–108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chou, Y. C., Sun, C. C., & Yen, H. Y. (2012). Evaluating the criteria for human resource for science and technology (HRST) based on an integrated fuzzy AHP and fuzzy DEMATEL approach. Applied Soft Computing, 12(1), 64–71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Csutora, R., & Buckley, J. J. (2001). Fuzzy hierarchical analysis: the Lambda-Max method. Fuzzy sets and Systems, 120(2), 181–195. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Koumy, A. S. (2004). Language performance assessment: Current trends in theory and research. [Google Scholar]
- Echauz, J. R., & Vachtsevanos, G. J. (1995). Fuzzy grading system. IEEE Transactions on Education, 38(2), 158–165. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ellis, R. (2003). Task-based language learning and teaching. Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Klir, G., & Yuan, B. (1995). Fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic (Vol. 4). New Jersey: Prentice hall. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, A. H., Chen, W. C., & Chang, C. J. (2008). A fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for evaluating performance of IT department in the manufacturing industry in Taiwan. Expert systems with applications, 34(1), 96–107. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J., & Zhou, D. (2000). Fuzzy set approach to the assessment of student-centered learning. IEEE Transactions on Education, 43(2), 237–241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nunan, D. (2004). Task-based language teaching. Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Norris, J. M. and Ortega, L. (2001), Does Type of Instruction Make a Difference? Substantive Findings From a Meta‐analytic Review. Language Learning, 51: 157–213. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sets, F. (1965). L. Zadeh. Information and Control.–NY, (8/3>), 338–353. [Google Scholar]
- Weigle, S. C. (2007). Teaching writing teachers about assessment. Journal of Second Language Writing, 16(3), 194–209. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zadeh, L. A. (1996). Fuzzy sets. In Fuzzy Sets, Fuzzy Logic, And Fuzzy Systems: Selected Papers by Lotfi A Zadeh (pp. 394–432). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.