SHS Web Conf.
Volume 53, 2018International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences (ICHSS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Language Use and Concerns|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- Cresswell, J. (ed.) (2010) Oxford Dictionary of Word Origins. London: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Fox, C. & Combley, R. et al (ed.) (2014) Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 6th edition. London. Pearson Education Limited. [Google Scholar]
- Hornby, A. S. et al. (ed.) (2015) Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary. (＝OALD) London: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lakoff, G. and M. Johnson. (1980) Metaphors We Live By. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. [Google Scholar]
- Lakoff, G. and M. Johnson. (1999) Philosophy in the Flesh. ―The Embodiment Mind and its Challenge to Western Thought―. New York: Basic Books. [Google Scholar]
- Simpson, J. et al. (ed.) (2009) Oxford English Dictionary Second edition on CD-ROM Version 4.0. London: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Stevenson, A. et al. (ed.) (2005) The New Oxford American Dictionary Second edition London: Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.