SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Government of the Russian Federation, Resolution No. 709 of July 29, 2014 on the criteria for classifying municipal entities of the Russian Federation as mono-profile (single-industry towns) and categories of single-profile municipal entities of the Russian Federation (single-industry towns) depending on the risks of deterioration of their socioeconomic status (http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70607142/#ixzz5 E9 WaedVu, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Russian Federation, Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 29, 2014 No. 1398-r on the list of mono-profile municipal entities of the Russian Federation (single-industry towns) (as amended on May 13, 2016) (http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420210942, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 127-FZ of October 26, 2002 (as amended on March 7, 2013) on insolvency (bankruptcy) (http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_39331/f1bf 319e5d3b6493a9776f524f3d8841fd29acaa, Moscow, Russia, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region, Order of 26 January 2018 No. 66-r on the approval of the passport of the program Integrated development of single-industry towns of the Nizhny Novgorod region for 2018-2020 (http://docs.cntd.ru/document/465580323, Nizhniy Novgorod, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Program passport “Integrated development of the monotown of the Zavolzhye of Gorodetsky municipal district of the Nizhny Novgorod region” (http://zavnnov.ru/media/monogorod/pasport.pdf, Nizhniy Novgorod, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Vossina, M. A. Kustikova, Scientific journal of NIU ITMO Series on Economics and Environmental Management, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. L Ochirova, Economic and ecological aspects of sustainable development of modern economy (Irkutsk State Transport University, Irkutsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- The official website of the United Metallurgical Company, section “Values. Security and the Environment” (https://omk.ru/values/environment, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Standards of management and performance in the field of environmental protection, health and industrial safety of United Metallurgical Company (https://omk.ru/values/Стандарты%20менеджмента%20и%20результативности%20в%20области%20охраны%20окружающей%20среды,%20здоровья%20и%20промышленной%20безопасности.pdf, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. In Cattrall, Chemical sensors (Scientific World, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Malov, Piezoresonance sensors (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Burlaenko, A. B. Maslennikov, SG Sazhin, Defectoscopiya, 4 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Grechnikov, A. N. Mogilevsky, Nanoand Microsystem Technology, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kertzman, Piezoelectric Proc. AFCS 25, 103 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- R. Narayanaswamy Anal. Proc., 22, 7 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.