SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- The Strategy of Ecological Safety of the Russian Federation for the period until 2025, approved by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of 19.04.2017 №176 (http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420396664, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The State Program of the Russian Federation on Environmental Protection for 2012-2020, approved by Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of April 15, 2014 No. 326 (as amended by the Russian Federation Government Resolution No. 397 of March 31, 2017) (http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499091755, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Revich, Environment and public health (Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Guseva, Best available technologies (Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The strategy of social and economic development of the urban district of the city of Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region until 2030, approved by the decision of the city Duma of Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region of June 18, 2015, No. 948 (http://www.dumadzr.ru/files/strategia.pdf, Nizhny Novgorod 2015) [Google Scholar]
- The maximum permissible concentrations of pollutants in the air in populated areas (Hygienic standards, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 219-FZ of July 21, 2014 on Amendments to the Federal Law on Environmental Protection and Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- RD 52.04.186-89 guidance on controlling atmospheric pollution (USSR Gosgidromet, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- K. Persaud, G. Dodd, Nature, 299 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Shcherbakova, A. V. Shantrokh, I. V. Egorov, A. A. Shcherbakov, Russian Chemical Journal, LI2 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Kuchmenko, R. P. Lisitskaya, A. A. Shuba, Analytics and Control, 18, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Kuchmenko, E. V. Drozdova, Analytics and Control, 18, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.