SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- World Bank, World development report 2016: digital dividends: an overview (World Bank, Washington, DC, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Brigham, L. Gapenski, Ekonomicheskaya shkola, 2 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. N. Zakharova, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University Series 1: Regional Studies: Philosophy, History, Sociology, Jurisprudence, Political Science, Culturology, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lednev, Financial Director, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Medvedev, Economic Issues, 10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Permyakov, Financial Director, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Repyev, Do we have a place in “new economy”? (http://www.repiev.ru/articles.htm) [Google Scholar]
- M. Z. Svitkin, Management Theory and Practice, 1, 59 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.