SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- B. V. Tetelmin, V. A. Yazev, Environmental protection in the oil and gas sector (Publishing House “Intellect”, Dolgoprudny, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Filatov, N. V. Kulikova, I. M. Rukina, P. Yu. Konotopov, Scientific Journal of Research Institute of ITMO Series in Economics and Environmental Management, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Muraviev, General theory of innovative technologies (Institute of Foreign Economic Relations, Economics and Law, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Voronina, Practical marketing, 10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Akimova, A. P. Kuzmin, V. V. Khaskin, Ecology: nature man technology (Unity-date, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. N. Bessonova, Bulletin of the Ugra State University, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. N. Bobylev, A. Sh. Khodzhaev, Environmental economics (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Cherepovitsyn, Problems of Modern Economics, 4, 24 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Averchenkov, A. Yu. Galenovich, G. V. Safonov, Yu. N. Fedorov, Regulation of greenhouse gas emissions as a factor to enhance Russia’s competitiveness (The National Carbon Sequestration Support Organization, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Key World Energy Statistics (IEA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.