SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Government of Russia, The Federal Law No. 217-FZ of August 2, 2009 on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation on the Establishment of Economic Societies by Budgetary Scientific and Educational Institutions for the Practical Application (Introduction) of the Results of Intellectual Activity (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Russia, The Federal Law of the Russian Federation of July 24, 2007 No. 209 FZ on the Development of Small and Medium-sized Businesses in the Russian Federation (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sinyakov, D.Yu. Khomutsky, N.V. Lezhnev. Wheel of innovations (Polygraphic Workshop, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Prather, L. K. Gundry, Blueprints for innovation: how creative processes can make you and your company more competitive (Bottom Line Innovation Associates, Inc., Wilton Manors, FL, 003) [Google Scholar]
- А. М. Mukhamedyarov. Innovative management (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of registration and monitoring of small innovative enterprises of the scientific and educational sphere: https://mip.extech.ru/reestr.php (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.