SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- S. Muravsky, Agribusiness: Economics and Management, 3, 53-56 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- K. R. McConnell, S. L. Bru, Economics: principles, industry and politics (Republic, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- L. Vinnechek, Regional Economy: Theory and Practice, 7, 190, 42-46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Epstein, Economics, 12, 103-125 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. Svobodin, Agribusiness: Economics and Management, 3, 27-42 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Forteza, J. M. Carretero-Gómez, Albert Sesé, Journal of Safety Research, 62, 185-198 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Davydova, A. V. Chumakova, Scientific Bulletins – Series in History, Political Science, Economy, Computer science, 13, 84, 67-71 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. B. Melekhin, M. A. Saidov, Naukovedeniye, 4, 23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gagnon, T. Aubr, J. B. Cousins, S. C. Goh, C. Elliott, Evaluation and Program Planning, 68, 166-175 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Drucker, The tasks of management in the 21st century (Williams, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Daft, Management (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meskon, M. Albert, F. Hedouri, Foundations of management (Delo, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Fatkhutdinov, Management system (Intel-Sintez, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- B. Milner, L. Evenko, V. Rapoport, System approach to organization in management (Ekonomika, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Yavkin, Transport Business in Russia, 12, 34-37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kabanov, Izvestiya IGEA, 5, 55, 90-91 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.