SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- N. Reus, Vestnik MSTU, 14, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Piskulova, Bulletin of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 6 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Enerdata, Global statistical yearbook for energy 2018: CO2 intensity (https://yearbook.enerdata.net/co2-fuel-combustion/world-CO2-intensity.html, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pepelyaeva, Bulletin of Prikamsky Social Institute, 76, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat, Regions of Russia: socio-economic indicators (Rosstat, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The State report “On the state and on the protection of the environment of the Russian Federation in 2016” (Ministry of Natural Resources of Russia; NIA-Nature, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- On the state of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population in the Russian Federation in 2016: State report (Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Supplement to the collection “Health care in Russia: 2017” (Rosstat, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kudinova, Bulletin of Volgograd State University. Series 3: Economy. Ecology, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.