SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Decree № 941-r (revised on 26.10.2016) of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 31.05.2014 “On approval of the strategy for tourism development in the Russian Federation by 2020” [Google Scholar]
- Е. L. Andreyanova (et al.), Pressing issues of economics, management and tourism: collection of research articles (Irkutsk State Linguistic University, Irkutsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- М. А. Zhukova, Business management (Finance and statistics, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Tishuk, Issues of social hygiene of healthcare and history of medicine, 15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- А. М. Vetitnev, А. А. Torgasheva, Kurortniye Vedomosti, 1, 102, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Krivoruchko, Fundamental and applied issues in instrument engineering, information science, economics and law: Academic papers, IV International Research and Practice Conference, Part II, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.