SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Governance and Economics in Soviet and Post-Soviet Times|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- J. Routti, P. Yla-Antilla, The World Bank (Washington, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Luzan, N. Shandieva, Venture investments in Russia: the problems of development (In Russian). Investments in Russia, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- OECD Sciencexs. Technology and Industry Outlook 2008 (OECD Publishing, Paris, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Afonin, Innovatsionniy management: uchebnoe posobie (Gaardariki, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Schumpeter, Theories of Economic Development (Economics, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. l. Kleinkneeht, Innovation patterns in crisis and prosperity: Shumpeter’s long cycle reconsidered (Hong Kong, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic resource. Official website of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) (http://www.wipo.int/econ_stat/ru/economics/gii/) [Google Scholar]
- Joseph Schumpeter and Gabriel Tarde on Technological Change and Social Evolution. 13th Annual International Conference of the European Society for the History of Economic Thought, April, 23-26, 2009 (Thessaloniki, Greece, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.