SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Yu. V. Aksyutin, N.E. Gerdt, Russian intelligentsia and the revolution of 1917: in the chaos of events and turmoil (ROSSPEN, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Aron, Opium of the intellectuals (AST Publishing House, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Goldstone, Revolution: a very brief introduction (Gaidar Institute Publishing House, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zykin, Coups and revolutions: why criminals overthrow the authorities (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zygar,The empire must die: The history of Russian revolutions in the faces, 1900-1917 (Alpina Pablisher, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Lenin, Full composition of writings, 5th edition (State Publishing House of Political Literature, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Naumov, Soft power, color revolutions, and technologies for changing political regimes at the beginning of the 21st century (ARGAMAK-MEDIA, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Nightingale, Revolution! Fundamentals of revolutionary struggle in the modern era (Eksmo, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V Soloviev, Revolution of the Conservatives: War of the Worlds (Eksmo, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Habermas, Neprikosnovenny zapas, 3 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Schulz, Theory of the Revolution: Revolutions and modern civilizations (LENAND, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.