SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- D. A. Baldwin, (1995). Joint attention: its origin and role in development (Routledge, London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Baron-Cohen, Mind blindness (MIT Press, Cambridge, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Brooks, V. Kempe, Language development (Chichester, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Carpenter, K. Liebal, Joint attention: new developments in Psychology, Philosphy of Mind, and Social Neuroscience. (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Frischen, A. P. Bayliss, S. P. Tipper, Psychol Bull, 133, 4 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Risko, K. E. W. Laidlaw, M. Freeth, T. Foulsham, A. Kingstone, Front Hum Neurosci, 6, 143 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Tipper, S. Grison, K. Kessler, Psychol Sci, 14, 1 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomasello, Why we cooperate (MIT Press, Cambridge, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomasello, M. Carpenter, J. Call, T. Behne, H. Moll, Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 28, 5 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Akhutina, K. V. Zasypkina, A. A. Romanova, Voprosy Psicjolingvistiki, 7, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.