SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- Ya. V. Zubova, Bulletin of the Adyghe State University Series 1: Regional Studies: Philosophy, History, Sociology, Jurisprudence, Political Science, Culturology, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Alekseev, Theory of state and law (Norma, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. S. Kosenko, Philosophy of Education, 4, 21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Dik, Philosophy of Education, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. P. Pashaev, Philosophy of Education, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Komarov, General theory of state and law (Yurayt, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Semitko, Development of legal culture as legal progress (Ural State Law University, Yekaterinburg, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Karipbaev, Sociocultural and cognitive foundations of law (Almaty, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Baimakhanov, L. M. Vaisberg, Interaction of legal consciousness with morality and morality in a society of a transition period (Zheti Zhargy, Almaty, 1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.