SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- K. von Beyme, West European Politics, 11, 2 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The European Convention on Human Rights (https://www.echr.coe.int/ Documents/Convention_ENG.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- Council of Europe, The issue of extremism in the Czech Republic in 2008 (https://www.coe.int/t/dghl/monitoring/ecri/country-by-country/czech_republic, Prague, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Bolshova, Youth policy in the European Union: the Role of education in countering extremism (example of Germany) (https://mgimo.ru/upload/docs_6/Molodezhnaya-politika-v-EU-rol-obrazovaniya-v-protivodeystvii-proyavleniy-ekstremizma.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- President of Russia, The Shanghai Convention on Combating Terrorism, Separatism and Extremism (http://www.kremlin.ru/supplement/3405, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- President of Russia, The Decree of the President of the Russian Federation from October 28, 1992 On Measures for Protecting Constitutional Order of the Russian Federation (Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Russia, Federal Law from July, 25 2002 № 114FL On Preventing Extremist Activity (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of International Affairs, Report of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on Crimes in the Russian Federation in 2017 (https://liteks.pro/statistics/prestupnost-v-rossii-06-2017) [Google Scholar]
- General Prosecutor’s Office of the Russian Federation, Official data (http://crimestat.ru) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Tatevosyan, V. N. Omelin, Youth Scientific Forum: Humanities, 1, 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Uporov, Collection of articles of interregional scientific conference “On Countering the Spread of Extremist and Terrorist Ideology among Youth” (Mir Pechaty, Ufa, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Report of the Commissioner for Human Rights in the Russian Federation for the Year 2008 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Haliullina, Extremism: review of judicial practice for recent years (https://rospravosudie.com/society/extremizm) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.