SHS Web Conf.
Volume 55, 2018International Conference on Advanced Studies in Social Sciences and Humanities in the Post-Soviet Era (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||The Era of Transformations: Society, Law, Politics, and Communication|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- ConsultantPlus, The Civil Code of Russian Federation (Part Four) of 18.12.2006 N 230-FZ (ed. in 07.03.2016) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Hague Agreement Concerning the International Deposit of Industrial Designs on 6.11.1925 (http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/details.jsp?id=12526) [Google Scholar]
- The Lisbon Agreement for the Protection of Appellations of Origin and their International Registration of October 31, 1958, as revised at Stockholm on July 14, 1967, and as amended on September 28, 1979 (http://www.wipo.int/lisbon/en/legal_texts/lisbon_agreement.html) [Google Scholar]
- The Madrid Agreement Concerning the International Registration of Marks of 14.4.1891 and its Protocol dated 06.28.1989 (Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. B. Maggs, A. P. Sergeev, Intellectual property (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Korchagin, The Intellectual Property, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. L. Kurochkina. Journal of the Property Relations of the Russian Federation, 3, 138 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property of March 20, 1883 (with amendments) (http://www.wipo.int/treaties/en/text.jsp?file_id=288514) [Google Scholar]
- Patent Cooperation Treaty reached at Washington, DC on June 19, 1970 (with amendments) (http://www.wipo.int/pct/en/texts/articles/atoc.html) [Google Scholar]
- Presentation of the Centre for Arbitration and WIPO (http://www.wipo.int/freepublications/ru/arbitration/779/wipo_pub_779.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- D. Smith G, Action against small arms and light weapons (Oxfam GB, London, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- The 1994 TRIPS Agreement (TRIPS Agreement) (https://www.wto.org) [Google Scholar]
- HumanRights, The Russian small arms and light weapons: the problem of unlicensed production abroad (http://www.pircenter.org/kosdata/page_doc/p1482_1.pdf, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center Caseload Summary (www.wipo.int/amc/en/center/caseload.html. http://www.pircenter.org/kosdata/page_doc/p1482_1.pdf) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.